At iHaus we’re connecting innovative technology from different manufacturers in all areas of Smart Buildings and set new standards in the Internet of Things (IoT). Our platform offers digital solutions and services at buildings and generates added values for people. Together with our partners we open up the potential of intelligent connected technology – starting from smart buildings over smart cities to the smart world of the future. Here we tie into the long-standing experience of the Claus Heinemann Elektroanlagen GmbH on the areas of electrotechnology and building control.
In order to advance all of this, we’ve partnered with research institutes and universities to research areas like energy management or AAL (Ambient Assisted Living) and expand our digital platform continuously.
You want to roll up your sleeves, contribute ideas and create the future of iHaus in Smart Home & Living and IoT actively? Then we’re looking for you as a Full Stack developer (m/f/d)
Job description and responsibilities:
The solutions team at iHaus take care of a lot of different projects.
Being a member means you will work on a variety of things.
This will include:
- Creating a web portal that gives our users access to the iHaus system
- Work on platforms that will revolutionize the smart buildings or support and save elderly people in their smart homes
- Develop backend systems and internal tools to support the other teams (marketing, mobile, field technicians)
- Data engineering
- Taking care of our cloud infrastructure
- Building and improving our deployment processes
We like using the latest technologies. We are agile and never get bored.
- At least 5 years of experience in backend and frontend development with Node.js and either React or VueJs
- HTML & CSS
- Relational and NOSQL databases (MySQL, MongoDB)
- Knowledge of at least one other backend programming language (Python, Java, etc.)
- Experience with the following technologies: Cloud services (AWS, Azure, GCP), Docker
- English communication and teamwork skills